You can join the CAMMAC Chamber Orchestra (Canadian
Amateur Musiciens/Musiciens amateurs du Canada) if you like to play
music with other amateur musicians.
We're mainly a string orchestra (violins, violas, cellos, bass). However,
other instruments can join the ensemble (e.g. woodwinds). If you
wish to play as a soloist with the orchestra, contact us before the
beginning of each season to discuss.
- Workshops take place in the Fall and in Winter with 10 practices
- The orchestra is conducted by Mr Jean-Pierre Brunet.
- A short concert is given to friends, family and the community at
the end of each semester.
- The orchestra rehearses every Friday from 7:30PM to 10PM.
- The actual rehearsal place is:Eglise Sainte-Brigide (location may
1174 rue de Champlain, angle René-Lévesque - métro
How to Become a Member?
To join the CAMMAC Chamber Orchestra:
- You need to be or Become a Member of CAMMAC!
- You need to have your own instrument and music stand with an intermediate
- The workshop fees per semester is $100.
- The music is provided. .
For more information on the orchestra or to join our ensemble, send
the following information by email to Mr.
- Phone number
- Best time to contact you
- Instrument you play
- Musical Experience
November 30th 2008
Église Sainte-Brigide (1174 rue de Champlain, angle René-Lévesque
- métro Papineau)
Works by Bach, Vivaldi, Telemann, etc.
For more information
on our activities, visit our blog: http://www.orchestredechambre.com/.